Supporting you and your project every step of the way
Whatever the challenge, our experienced team offers support from specification to installation, with expert advice to ensure every project is a success.
So, how can we help?
Design and specification
We know that getting the specification and design of fluid management systems right early in a project can save a signifcant amount of time further down the line. That's why our product specialists and technical support team engage with you to provide a range of services to make even the most challenging projects run smoothly. Along with with in-house CAD design and a comprehensive range of BIM models, you can be sure we have the right tools and expertise to meet your needs.
- Specification advice
- System design support
- BIM/CAD models and support
- Design of bespoke solutions and fabrications
- Technical calculation tools
Once the correct system is specified for an application, it's important that it's installed correctly to ensure it will perform throughout its design life. We provide a wide range of resources and support across multiple applications to give installers the tools they need to get it right every time.
- Installation guides
- Jointing videos
- Product training sessions
- Dedicated e-learning platform
- On-site support
Every project is unique, and often the most effective way of achieving the best solution for the installation is through purpose-designed components that meet its specific needs. We provide a full service from design to manufacture and testing of bespoke products that save space, time and complications on site.
- Bespoke fittings with unique angles and connection combinations
- Pre-assembled pipe and fittings
- Modular pipework units and stacks
- Bespoke pipe lengths, diameters and thicknesses
- Bespoke valve, actuation and seal combinations