The multi-layer hot and cold system
Fluxo® is a complete system of flexible, easy-to-fit pipes and non-corrodible crimp fittings for the supply of hot, cold and chilled water at pressure, making it a versatile and longer-lasting alternative to copper.
- Quick and easy crimping press installation with TH fittings that require no welding or soldering
- Reduces heat loss and saves energy
- Aluminium layer protects against impacts, shocks and crushing
- Light, flexible and easily shaped or curved
- Smooth bore slows bacteria growth whilst minimising frictional losses
- Significantly quieter in operation over traditional materials
- Perfect connection every time, with built-in seating indicator
Engineered to perform...
Fluxo® pipes are made from cross-linked polyethylene (PEX). This makes Fluxo® highly resistant to heat, pressure, chemicals and corrosion. Its aluminium layer creates an anti-oxygen barrier to prevent iron oxide sludge forming in the network, whilst also providing strength and rigidity.
Get in touch with an expert