Flowloc is a Vortex flow control unit, which is used as part of an attenuation scheme. It controls the rate at which water is discharged to a drainage system or watercourse, ensuring compliance set overflow rates.
Flowloc is supplied within a chamber base with an integrated filter providing protection against controller blockage.
- Heavy duty aluminium flow controller and coupling system, electro coated for long service life.
- Available to suit a wide range of flow rates.
- Supplied within a chamber base with an integrated filter providing protection against controller blockage
- Ideal solution for deep installations - suitable for use with tank depths up to 4m
- All components readily removable from surface for ease of maintenance
- The chamber base is also suitable for installation within a conventional man entry inspection chamber if required